Neighbor problems...resolved?

RC K9

So I am sure many of you recall a few of my posts about the a-hole neighbors behind us. Seen here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127017

Well, we noticed it's been pretty quiet lately. Too quiet. Something isn't right. Tells you what kind of world we live in when I said to my wife, "I wonder if it was a murder suicide situation in there. All their corpses are in the house partially decomposed." Then the more sensible part of me took hold and I decided to look and see if their house had sold or something. Sure enough, it's for sale now. Must have moved to their new spot while in the process of trying to sell their house.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9-8-Bison-Ct-Fort-Worth-TX-76244/79939392_zpid/

By bish!

If any of you are interested, you can contact Chaz Bro Chaz at the Swint Team.

Now the question is...will whoever moves in be a bunch of d-bags... lulz.

So I am sure many of you recall a few of my posts about the a-hole neighbors behind us. Seen here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127017

Well, we noticed it's been pretty quiet lately. Too quiet. Something isn't right. Tells you what kind of world we live in when I said to my wife, "I wonder if it was a murder suicide situation in there. All their corpses are in the house partially decomposed." Then the more sensible part of me took hold and I decided to look and see if their house had sold or something. Sure enough, it's for sale now. Must have moved to their new spot while in the process of trying to sell their house.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9-8-Bison-Ct-Fort-Worth-TX-76244/79939392_zpid/

By bish!

If any of you are interested, you can contact Chaz Bro Chaz at the Swint Team.

Now the question is...will whoever moves in be a bunch of d-bags... lulz.

None of us are going to want to live next to you after reading about what you've been doing to them. :lol:

don't be a sore winner

Definitely not sore. Feelin' pretty good actually.

That is a ton of house for 400k

I haven't been in the market in C-bus for a long time; but I did notice when we got down here you seem to get a lot more house for your dollar. Seemed like what you got down here for $200K was $300K+ back in Columbus.

Definitely not sore. Feelin' pretty good actually.

I just meant, don't spike the ball.

I haven't been in the market in C-bus for a long time; but I did notice when we got down here you seem to get a lot more house for your dollar. Seemed like what you got down here for $200K was $300K+ back in Columbus.

yeah Texas in general just seems to have bigger houses in general for the money. My In-laws live in Allen and their home was about $300K in 2006 and near twice the size of anything in Cbus now at the same price. Also, Tx houses may lack basements but a lot of them have attics. Trade moist cold things in storage for things heat damaged and dried out.

Just had our house appraised at just under 400k, and got rid of our PMI. House is 5 bedrooms 5 baths, 3500 sq ft and a 1400 sq ft basement not included in that total. 3 Car Garage. So it can be had in Ohio. We don’t have the pool.

That house is really cool and everything, but if you're going to get a house that big with a nice pool and all that, it seems kind of lame to have such a small yard with your neighbors right on top of you. I feel like I could never enjoy my back yard without annoying all the neighbors

That house is really cool and everything, but if you're going to get a house that big with a nice pool and all that, it seems kind of lame to have such a small yard with your neighbors right on top of you. I feel like I could never enjoy my back yard without annoying all the neighbors

LOL hence why this whole thread started.

Yeah, I was thinking that as I typed it :D

I guess inconsiderate folks like this "CHAZ" guy couldn't give a fuck about common decency. His fucking name is Chaz though so I guess I'm not surprised

Yeah, I'd rather take that money and invest in less house but more property. Which is what I did when we moved here. We moved from a bigger, new build, cookie cutter house where everyone was on top of each other, to a smaller, older house on 1 acre in an unincorporated neighborhood, for more than the previous house cost. The only issue obviously being, right behind us was another rich man's cookie cutter neighborhood.

Lulz.

Yeah, I was thinking that as I typed it :D

I guess inconsiderate folks like this "CHAZ" guy couldn't give a fuck about common decency. His fucking name is Chaz though so I guess I'm not surprised

Ha ha. In his defense though, we don't really choose our names :/

Either way, I am glad they are gone, but just hope whoever buys it next is a little more respectful.