Jeep JK soft top recommendations.

Robochan

Bestop (to the best of my knowledge) is the current top supplier for Mopar. They are some of the best tops you can buy.

If shes just wanting a summer thing do you need a full top or is a Bikini more her speed?

Pics of her in a Bikini?

For a 2 door, find a OEM style or Bestop top. I am not a fan of the "fast back" style tops on a 2 door. It really cuts into the limited storage space behind the back seats.

Right now is the worst time of the year to look for a used one, but keep an eye out on Craigslist or any of the many Jeep FB group pages. I got mine with all the hardware, used for $300 off a Jeep FB group page. Kid ran it 1 year and liked the hard top for some reason. Fall and early winter is the best time to find a used soft top as people put the hard tops back on for the winter.

If you want to go new, best site is Quadratec. They have a great soft top finder tool that will help you find what you want. Definitely recommend going with the "premium" fabric as it is thicker and less likely to fade.

For a 2 door, find a OEM style or Bestop top. I am not a fan of the "fast back" style tops on a 2 door. It really cuts into the limited storage space behind the back seats.

The only advantage of a fastback roof on a 2 door is to get one of those frameless ones that makes it easy to unzip and store. Plus they are $300-$400 new vs $600-$900 for an actual new softtop.

Quadratech is great, as is Morris 4x4 parts, but a new 4wheelparts has opened in Cbus if you want to go down there and actually physically look at tops. Also I will always plug Trail Quest in Plain City - he can get you anything you see in catalogs and install it to, he only does jeeps.