Free Sirius radio for 90 days

Gergwheel1647545492

If you're hoping for the old Stern, he's long gone, he's now too busy stroking all the Hollywood celebs and letting his staff come on and bitch about Trump. Every so often he gets in a good interview, but the antics that made him famous in the first place are long gone.

If you're hoping for the old Stern, he's long gone, he's now too busy stroking all the Hollywood celebs and letting his staff come on and bitch about Trump. Every so often he gets in a good interview, but the antics that made him famous in the first place are long gone.

I agree with the anti-Trump stuff (grow thicker skin, my man) but the interviews have never been better and the Wack Pack and phony phone calls are still really good.

My biggest thing is the amount of time he takes off. He only does 3 shows a week, and was off all last week and this week. I understand the guy has worked his whole life to get to this point, but it still sucks as a paying subscriber.

My biggest thing is the amount of time he takes off. He only does 3 shows a week, and was off all last week and this week. I understand the guy has worked his whole life to get to this point, but it still sucks as a paying subscriber.

My wife and I are interested in the "Howard360" concept, where I could DL content (videos, interviews, bits) on demand, for all of Howard's 23,000+ hours.

I can do 3 days a week as those days are usually well-contented with interviews and bits...plus, I don't get everything in one day anyway, it's nice to hear a repeat on an off-day to catch what I may have missed.

My wife and I are interested in the "Howard360" concept, where I could DL content (videos, interviews, bits) on demand, for all of Howard's 23,000+ hours.

Yeah...so I'm not sure if I have that or not. All I see that's different on the app is that they upload video clips now from time to time a day or 2 later. If that's all it is, I'm a bit disappointed.

I can do 3 days a week as those days are usually well-contented with interviews and bits...plus, I don't get everything in one day anyway, it's nice to hear a repeat on an off-day to catch what I may have missed.

I can deal with 3 days a week, just that combined with his vacation time I feel is a lot.

FYI folks, when you call to cancel your XM subscription, let them know that you want a lower price. Keep beating them up until they go lower and lower. The people in those call centers are told to keep customers AT ANY COST!

My subscription is the "All Access" plan where I have everything. Regular cost is above $200 a year, and I best them up down to $120 for a year which is $10 a month for streaming and car playback. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Some people can get them to go lower and I have seen 6 month All Access for as low as $55.

Best stations are BPM, Electric Area, and 40's Junction :p