CBD gummies

Johny Utah

As with any supplement - your results may vary...

My wife is trying CBD oil to deal with a chronic pain issue. Sorting out brands/strength/dosing can be challenging. Also, as with any "medication", there can be side effects (as she has found as her dose increased).

There is no "one size fits all" solution. It can be a trial and error situation and it can get expensive as you work through the various options. Of course this differs little from many doctors and prescription drugs as well (Oh, that doesn't work for you, go try this...).

Make sure they are real CBD and not a chemical mix. Big difference.

In Co. my mother in law tried them starting about a month ago. It helped her medical issues greatly as far as pain management.

• 3 weeks later...
Not yet. I’m kinda hesitant to get them. I should order some and see what happens.

Are the ones at Raisin Rack the real-deal or are they not worth it. I have a good friend looking into it due to some joint pain due to cancer treatments, etc. and she is not finding much in he way of relief from what she's been taking so far.

Keep in mind there is CBD oil from hemp (no THC) and CBD from Marijuana (THC levels vary). THC CBD will be (is?) legal in Ohio w/a card and was supposed to have availability via dispensaries by early September.

As with most government run endeavors...this one is running late as well....

So my wife has been suffering from disembarkment syndrome from our cruise. A friend gave her cbd oil and it helped her. There's a place off high st and just south of n Broadway called Ohio botanical depot. All they sell is cbd products. I picked up a cbd tincture for her today. Awesome people own it and tons of products. I have a bad shoulder so going to try it tonight and see if it helps with inflammation like claimed

So my wife has been suffering from disembarkment syndrome from our cruise. A friend gave her cbd oil and it helped her. There's a place off high st and just south of n Broadway called Ohio botanical depot. All they sell is cbd products. I picked up a cbd tincture for her today. Awesome people own it and tons of products. I have a bad shoulder so going to try it tonight and see if it helps with inflammation like claimed

I have been acquainted with the sister of the owner of that place for a long time.

Been taking Hemplucid 250mg water soluble hemp CBD which is a total hemp oil not just CBD isolate. Helped with sleep, reduces anxiety a little bit, seems to improve overall wellness, but it's just a supplement, so expectations should be moderate.

It's kind of expensive at $50 a bottle (lasts a month), but so far has been worth buying for a couple months in a row.

• 2 weeks later...