Who's doing mobile detailing nowadays?

excell

My Dad is not able to drive cars because of his back, so driving to a detail isn't possible. Needs his Cobra cleaned up.

Also, detailers in Pittsburgh suck ass so when my wife comes to town soon I'm thinking of having someone come to her and do our filthy neglected minivan.

Who's doing mobile details nowadays? Weekdays and weekends.

Take a road trip over to Tim’s here in Columbus. Win win.

Just saying it before 20 others do

I know, but we can't. My dad can't and my wife has our two boys so it's not like she can stand around heh.

My buddy does mobile paint correction (including glass coating), but Pittsburgh is probably too far since he's based in Dayton. He stays at my house (Westerville) when he does freelance work in Plain City. The Cobra is probably more of his line of work, especially if it also needed paint protection film.

In Pitts proper or where abouts? I have travels that take me out east and can look at the schedule/drive.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Both would be in Columbus -- though if you wanted to come all the way to Pittsburgh you could do my truck and Mustang too. :D

Dad lives in Reynoldsburg, wife will be in Italian village. I'll call you.