**CR MEGA-MILLIONS POOL IV**

zeitgeist57

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108390&highlight=lottery&page=3

One.

Point.

Six.

BILLION.

I had to get a number last night. :)

Anyone want to pool their numbers, like we did way back when, during the Obama administration?

In the New America winnings will be divided among everyone including illegals.

That said, in have $20 on each and if I win I'll buy Kerry a used 911 and sponsor a track day for all. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

In the New America winnings will be divided among everyone including illegals.

That said, in have $20 on each and if I win I'll buy Kerry a used 911 and sponsor a track day for all. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

And you'd still be a multi-millionaire. Life sucks in the New America, eh?

I got my duckets as well.

1 billion in a bank @ 5% still net you $50 millions in interest. That’s is more than $135k a day that you can spend. That’s a whole lot of hookers and blows

If I win the 1.6B, I’ll rent i71 north and shut it down for the weekend so you guy can race on it.

Cheap bastard... Spend the extra cash and shut it down on Friday afternoon when everyone is trying to get home.

1 billion in a bank @ 5% still net you $50 millions in interest. That’s is more than $135k a day that you can spend. That’s a whole lot of hookers and blows

If I win the 1.6B, I’ll rent i71 north and shut it down for the weekend so you guy can race on it.

You get a billion paid over 30 years, lump sum of 630 million or so after taxes. Not saying you couldn’t live on the interest.

Yes but you forgot to pay your federal taxes at 37% which actually leaves you with much less than that.

Christ, who gives a fuck? This person probably spent $20 and just made $500M after all these taxes.

I spent $20 and would have been happy to win $1000.

Plus state and local taxes and sales tax on everything. Not to say it's not a stupid amount of money but it's sick how fast 1.6bil becomes 350mil in the blink of an eye. I couldn't imagine winning 100k and then someone going cool here you go, enjoy your 20k.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk