Free VP Racing E10 Fuel

wagner

I picked up some VP Racing barrels from Michael Shank Racing that have 100 octane e10 left in them for a project.

I don't need the fuel that's left in them and would hate for it to go to waste. I wanted to see if anybody on CR could use the fuel before I offer it to the unwashed masses of Facebook.

You will need to come to my house to get the fuel and have containers for it. I'm guessing between all of the barrels there's maybe 20-ish gallons left.

Need this stuff gone ASAP and I might try to condense it down to one barrel for now if I can get it into one.

Where you located at these days?

Living out in the country south of Grove City where I can do hood rat car stuff. You know, one of "those people" who live outside of 270 and have land so we don't have to deal with HOAs or stupid people :fuckyeah:

Living out in the country south of Grove City where I can do hood rat car stuff. You know, one of "those people" who live outside of 270 and have land so we don't have to deal with HOAs or stupid people :fuckyeah:

LUCKY!!!! I hope to join you in that venture at some point in the future. I miss the serenity of being able to fire up an air tool after 11 pm without the local patrol asking me to keep it down lol.

Red Beard, you spelled dually wrong in your sig and it physically hurts me to read it.

1. correct it

OR

2. make the rest of your signature equally awful, so as to return balance to the force

:lol: I didn't catch it (show's how much I read my own sig). Thank you for pointing it out. I will correct it sir.

:ninja: I prob drive somewhat near you on my way home to work a few days a week then.

Also, :fuckyeah: to living outside the outerbelt. LOL @ innerbelt plebs.