Crucial performance struggling?

mrs.cos

ive heard they are just looking for a new shop as well. ive only heard rumors as well, but supposedly them and vics had a falling out due to money "missing" on crucials side and then all of a sudden they packed up, taking some things that were not theirs, and dissapearing.

what happend to cause it all or the other side of the story, i do not know

Not going to speak out too much but yes Crucial left the building they were using from Vic's Body Shop in a bit of a hurry. They are currently tuning at Moorespeed and have been for well over a month, unfortunately Jon has no chassis dyno so things have been a tad wishy washy on how that's going to work out.

Very soon you will see a new (old) player in the game to give people some tuning options. Unfortunately right now we as a car community are definitely hurting on trustworthy reliable tuning options.

Unfortunately right now we as a car community are definitely hurting on trustworthy reliable tuning options.

Pretty much why I am taking my car to Kentucky to get my car tuned on Haltech. Ive used Corey at SlowMo in the past and I trust him with my tune its just he doesn't have much experience with Haltech

More and more of your shops are going the route of "Remote Tuning" instead of having a dedicated tuner on staff. The benefit is we can again have more specialized tuners logging in to set up specific cars, the negatives obviously are numerous beyond just not having a physical presence to check the thing over and put in the hand work.

Lots of people are using the holley EFI including myself. It is super easy to figure out and lots of support. I remember being told by local tuner I didnt need a standalone. It is the best money I ever spent on the car. I understand why I was told that since I dont need a local tuner anymore.