The Lists 2019?

wagner

Well Grant, that's a great question so let's dig in.

1. Tell your friend to grow a pair of balls, clearly he has none.

2. Please point out where I have used my car in any way, shape or form to promote this, I'll wait.

3. Please point out where I've said I'll even participate in the racing, because if I'm going to head this up I don't think it would be good if I raced in it.

4. On to the swipe at me about my car: When have I EVER claimed that I've done ANYTHING grand to my car? I always point out how much Scott has helped me. He's NEVER worked on the car without me being right there to help with as much as I know.

Soooo, trying to troll, discredit, and stir the shit with me on this isn't going to fly.

Sensitive much? When did I mention names?

I mean you literally just said feelings are gonna get hurt, now yours are hurt and you’re saying to stop hurting them, so which is it?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensitive much? When did I mention names?

I mean you literally just said feelings are gonna get hurt, now yours are hurt and you’re saying to stop hurting them, so which is it?

This doesn't answer any of my questions at all and my feelings are far from hurt.

You asked a baited question, got busted, and now are trying to play dumb :)

Yes it is, we just have to be out there representing the brand and being inclusive.

Well, hell, I sported CR.com stickers on my Tercel back in the day. I'd do it again.

Unfortunately far too often there has been a bit of a superior attitude where we aren't looking to help get newcomers to the area or the "sport" involved with us. Remember whenever you see something fun out there on the street or hard parked in a lot... that's a potential new member of our little Racing Community.

I fully agree. Also, the first time I went to Sawmill to meet with CR I drove that white, 1992 Tercel DX 5 speed and parked amongst F-Body's, RX7's, and Supra's. I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms but I cruised to Hooters just the same...then did it week after week, every weekend night.

I do think the clique needs to un....be them/us but it's also not near as bad as it once was I think. The way I see it is most of us forget we've "known" each other for 10-20 years and "get" each other to some degree. Teh n00bz, well, don't. We should remember that.

Isnt hyping this thing up using a car your friend has done more to than you considered being a keyboard warrior? Asking for a friend

...what if it's a relative. Like, an uncle for example. Also asking for a friend.

Here's what I know, I've had plenty of people reach out to me about this and they're happy to see it back.

Sure some are going to be negative and complain, that's the new norm in this digital world. Just got to follow TayTay's words and shake that shit off...

To me, this is going to be worth it when I see two lanes packed with those who want to race and enjoy their cars.

I have a call on Thursday to try and get some more stuff moving on this.

So that means the dragster will come out more, is that what I'm reading here?

We might be going 1/4 mile racing if I can get Trails to play ball. I am going to talk with them first to see if they are game. That should remover some barriers and excuses for some of you :)

You bet your ass that's the plan. I'll be there for 1/4 or 1/8th. If there is a spot for me on the list then that's where I'll be.

:lolguy: you mean am I down to get my ass handed to me against your JZ? fuck it why not :lol: What's the hp sitting at right now? Did you guys get the tune finished on it finally?

500+- at the moment on a street tune on pump so nothing TOO crazy. Crucial unfortunately disappeared the DAY BEFORE our race gas tune so...that's being put off until Spring. Will get that done before IFO. At this point trying to get it to hook on a street tire at the track is...challenging.

Something tells me they won't let you leave from 2 lengths in front of the line, and I can't launch from the water box. How about I throw 1 second on the delay box and leave on the bottom bulb?
Sure they will

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk