The Lists 2019?

wagner

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I trailer my car, is it still street class? I don't have a chance in hell of competing on the fastest list.

Will it be able to do a 20-30 mile cruise if needed?

The fastest list is geared more toward race cars. Will there be some puppy kickers that jump into the street class, sure. If it becomes a problem the rules might have to be tweaked or people will need to become faster.

Didn’t read any of the pages. I claim #1 spot in both unlimited and street class. Brian call dragway 42. I went to slomo track day last year and it was a really nice track. 1/4 and about 45 mins away.

Easy there Torreto, you got to earn those spots.

42 is a great facility, but we will be working with National Trail Raceway for this deal. They are being very accommodating to help make this happen.

Now, that's not to say there might not be a Columbus vs Cleveland event at 42....

Will it be able to do a 20-30 mile cruise if needed?

The fastest list is geared more toward race cars. Will there be some puppy kickers that jump into the street class, sure. If it becomes a problem the rules might have to be tweaked or people will need to become faster.

Yeah, its still a daily driver in the summer. I just prefer to trailer to races in case there is any breakage.