The Lists 2019?

wagner

Guess it's a good thing you didn't sell your cars any one of those 13 times you claimed you were going to, huh? :gabe: Simmer. This is also a joke.

Truth be known I probably would have sold them and bought something else if my wife hadn’t stopped me, and yet I would still have a fast car.

Anyway, where’s the call outs? I’m bored and you guys are all slow.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be known I probably would have sold them and bought something else if my wife hadn’t stopped me, and yet I would still have a fast car.

Fair enough.

...gimme 2 weeks. :)

I know I BS a lot on here and I have no ambition to own 10 sec car but I look forward to seeing all you OG bro's going at it again. Hope to make some events this year and spectate if nothing else.

Says the guy with the 500 wheel vette going 12s....

:lol:

Insert stiff suspension comment here. Also, remember that when you actually want to sell that car to let me know. Hopefully I have money when that day comes.

Says the guy with the 500 wheel vette going 12s....

:lol:

Insert stiff suspension comment here. Also, remember that when you actually want to sell that car to let me know. Hopefully I have money when that day comes.

Yeah ok. It runs 11s. Hopefully low 11s this year. We’ll see.

Don’t think my wife will ever let me sell either car, hence why I just keep spending money on them.

Yeah ok. It runs 11s. Hopefully low 11s this year. We’ll see.

Don’t think my wife will ever let me sell either car, hence why I just keep spending money on them.

You know I'm giving you shit. Regular radials wont do shit off the line for you in that car.

You know I'm giving you shit. Regular radials wont do shit off the line for you in that car.

Yeah well everybody knows I didn’t build it for that. It’s not like I’m very good at drag racing a manual trans either. You can give me shit, it does pretty well with my dumbass driving it.

After I get back from spending a week in the Republic of Crazy-fornia I'll work on getting a schedule laid down for the bigger list races at Trails this summer.

I'll also start working on some of the List rules, going to try and talk to BoostedGT to get his input on what actually is the right way to do some of this, not like the shit they do on Street Outlaws.

I think the idea of people being able to challenge for spots with a witness is a solid idea, maybe take cell phone video as well.

After I get back from spending a week in the Republic of Crazy-fornia I'll work on getting a schedule laid down for the bigger list races at Trails this summer.

I'll also start working on some of the List rules, going to try and talk to BoostedGT to get his input on what actually is the right way to do some of this, not like the shit they do on Street Outlaws.

I think the idea of people being able to challenge for spots with a witness is a solid idea, maybe take cell phone video as well.

Damn, we’re for real this time!

Still trying to recover from my trip to the Republic of Kalifornia (fucking awful place) so I hope to work on this some over the weekend.

I know some of my travel for 2019 and have seen some other local schedules so that should help make this easier. The only x-factor is the No Prep Kings schedule, that will bump a local event around a bit so that will make things interesting.

I know it was mentioned previously but how are we handling same driver multiple cars? Picked up another ride I think should be pretty competitive in the DD class...

One car/person per list. So you can't have two different cars on the same list.

Here are the CR List race days that fit in on the National Trail Callender.

April 7 Sunday TnT

May 10 Track Day

June 7

July 12

Aug 2 *I can’t be there

September 6* I might not be there due to covering the World 100 at Eldora

Official lists as of right meow:

CR’s Fastest: Run whatever you have and prove you're a bad man.

CR Street: Anything not on a slick. Drag radial street cars go here must have DOT number on the tire and be a street car.

CR Daily: for those who have old rusty pickup trucks, Paul’s Grand Marquis, and other slow cars/trucks. Hard Tire ONLY

CR bikes: does it have two wheels? good race it and try not to kill yourself.

CR sneakers: for the rest of you brokedicks with no car and a gym membership. Eligible for the Big Freddy.

List Rules as of 2-2-2019

-You can challenge and race someone above you on the list you compete in outside of CR events. Must be at National Trail, must have one witness and have video footage of race.

-You can challenge as many spots as you want at a list night to climb the ladder.

-If you aren't at a list race people can challenge you and pass you if you're not there. This is in place to keep things moving and prevent "list lock".

-One car per list, so the same person can't have multiple cars on the same list running.

- Car must fit spirt of list guidelines

- True Street cruise will be required for all classes except fastest list.

- Any vehicle can be trailered to the track.

-CR List Official is the final word

- Rules can be tweaked AT ANY TIME for parity if puppy kickers want to flex.

- Having fun is REQUIRED

- Smack talk is encouraged

Edited by Wagner

Are the top 5 still going to be like the old days? Wasn't the old lists any spit from 6-25 could be challenged at any time but only 6 could challenge 5, 5 could challenge 4, etc and so forth...IIRC. That way one had to work their way to the top through at least a few races.

Edit: How many spots per list?

Are the top 5 still going to be like the old days? Wasn't the old lists any spit from 6-25 could be challenged at any time but only 6 could challenge 5, 5 could challenge 4, etc and so forth...IIRC. That way one had to work their way to the top through at least a few races.

Edit: How many spots per list?

Top 10 where you can only challenge the person above you. 11-25 will be open challenge like the old lists unless someone has a better method.

How does the list actually start? Who gets #1 vs #20? It is just who actually shows up the first day to race?

First race will put everyone on a ladder to race, the winner will be number 1, runner up number 2, and the rest will be seeded from the results of the races.

Top 10 where you can only challenge the person above you. 11-25 will be open challenge like the old lists unless someone has a better method.

First race will put everyone on a ladder to race, the winner will be number 1, runner up number 2, and the rest will be seeded from the results of the races.

I bet 2 cars show up the first day :).

So basically, you don't get on the list if you don't even show up correct?

I bet 2 cars show up the first day :).

So basically, you don't get on the list if you don't even show up correct?

Then they will be 1 and 2.

These lists have to start somewhere, you don't show for the first race you will have to climb list from the bottom.

I'm assuming my 200hp M3 counts as CR Daily?

I too would assume so. An M3 is a DD car. Send it.

:thumbup:

Then they will be 1 and 2.

These lists have to start somewhere, you don't show for the first race you will have to climb list from the bottom.

Cool. Just trying to get a feel for the rules and such and how it'll begin.