Doctor recommendations?

2 Sweet

So I haven’t been to an actual doctor in many years (other than knee surgery in 2012) and I would like to find a GP/family doctor for occasional checkups, or if I get deathly ill or have a question or concern about anything health related. I’ve had a few recommendations given to me already, but everyone I call says the earliest available appointment for new patients are booked out until summer or fall of 2019. I would rather not wait that long.

Anyone have a good doc they can recommend? I live on the northwest side but I’m fine with going anywhere in Columbus.

I've used Dr. Terry Irwin at Knightsbridge Internal Medicine for years (behind Microcenter, near Bethel and Olentangy River Road). He's been a great doctor. I look forward to my checkups every 6 months, not afraid to ask him tough questions.

The practice was just absorbed into Central Ohio Primary Care, but from what I've seen it means great new (additional) staff, new equipment, and a different online invoicing platform. Service is still good.

I've used Dr. Terry Irwin at Knightsbridge Internal Medicine for years (behind Microcenter, near Bethel and Olentangy River Road). He's been a great doctor. I look forward to my checkups every 6 months, not afraid to ask him tough questions.

The practice was just absorbed into Central Ohio Primary Care, but from what I've seen it means great new (additional) staff, new equipment, and a different online invoicing platform. Service is still good.

No shit, he's been mine for 10 years now too. He is awesome. He's got that great "bedside manner" that younger doctors don't have.

No shit, he's been mine for 10 years now too. He is awesome. He's got that great "bedside manner" that younger doctors don't have.

Small world, he was my doctor too for about 5 years, not a single complaint with him, or the office. Only made a switch to get our entire family into one practice.

Thanks,

Tom

I go to a guy in Dublin. My house isnt far from where you are, unless you moved from where you used to be in Hilliard. He is across from the Hospital. His name is Lucas Beeley. He has been good for me.

Gracias amigos. :cool: