2020 GT500

RC K9

I thought car designers were going to start moving away from the giant audi like grill. Leave it to Ford to be about 20 years late

It looks WAY better than the God awful Lexus "I left my grill in the microwave to long" design scheme. Functional or not, you know you fucked up when your grill looks like a 7th grade student just discovered the "Warp" filter in Photoshop. SMH

2014lexusis350fsport001.jpg

I thought car designers were going to start moving away from the giant audi like grill. Leave it to Ford to be about 20 years late

Probably need the big opening to get the cooling it needs for the intercooler and brakes.

It looks WAY better than the God awful Lexus "I left my grill in the microwave to long" design scheme. Functional or not, you know you fucked up when your grill looks like a 7th grade student just discovered the "Warp" filter in Photoshop. SMH

2014lexusis350fsport001.jpg

LOL

I dunno, at least they are trying something different, and it does look cool from certain angles. I still think it's better than Mercedes' phone it in "lets put a light on it" approach:

"Hey rolf, have you finished making changes to the mercedes grille yet?"

"Ja Walter, I expanded it 3.4cm while keeping it's original shape, also I put little squares in it"

"I dunno Rolf, it may not be interesting or special enough to make dumb americans pay premium for what is a regular car here in germany. The lexus grille looks like it could eat at one of their buffets"

"I know, Let's make the emblem light up"

"wunderbar!!!!, but make it an option, those dumkoff's will pay for anything bling".

mb-illuminated-star_o.jpg

That article was cute in a very mustang specific way but not good for much else. Who's arguing dual clutches are slower? Who's arguing a dual clutch shouldn't be an option? He's also wrong about the original vw dsg, it is a true dual clutch.

That article was cute in a very mustang specific way but not good for much else. Who's arguing dual clutches are slower? Who's arguing a dual clutch shouldn't be an option? He's also wrong about the original vw dsg, it is a true dual clutch.

One of my friends from CJ Pony Parts posted it, they are laughing at all the bitching for sure.

The fact they went dct makes it a distinct possibility that it'll be faster on track, and they already stated it's a 10 second car so it's possible.

That's pretty impressive. The 1LE is no joke.

I get from a driver standpoint most of us would prefer a true manual but man, we're living in a time where factory cars are performing amazingly well and the companies are starting to challenge each other once again. What a time to be alive.

That's pretty impressive. The 1LE is no joke.

I get from a driver standpoint most of us would prefer a true manual but man, we're living in a time where factory cars are performing amazingly well and the companies are starting to challenge each other once again. What a time to be alive.

This is the first article I have read that predicts it will be faster than the ZL1 1LE on a track - most try to distance the GT500 from that car saying that is not really what this car is meant for. That would be really impressive if it is though as it clearly will be faster in the quarter mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro