Lots of Blue Jackets autographed stuff

ShowHBK

I am putting up for sale all my Blue Jackets autographed stuff and things. Over the years they would hang on my wall, but after college I don't have a man cave and I don't want them to collect dust anymore. They have been sitting in a closet for over 6 months and I would like to see if anyone is interested in them.

Both Jerseys are team signed and are authentic with original certificates.

Each item has a story, strap in...

The 09-10 Jersey was won during that summer's Fan Festival at Nationwide Arena. I fished a bag out of a pile of bags and inside was the jersey. The framing was done by "The Frame Shop" in Columbus.

The 02-03 Jersey was won at a Coast Guard auction and little is known about it before that. All I know is that the certificate is authentic and the signatures are real.

The Steven Mason picture was won at a Nationwide Arena Auction during a Blue Jackets game. This one comes down to personal preference, and I understand that Mason was not everyone's favorite, so to each their own.

The pucks were acquired over the years and I can only identify three of them. Vermette, Boll, and Tyutin pucks were acquired during the various Blue Jackets games in their holiday mystery boxes. You basically got a sack of candy and an autographed puck.The other two I do not remember who signed them, but the red one was given to me as a gift for playing a game on the ice during intermission... I lost... but was mailed the puck two weeks after the game.

After doing a little research I am asking the following as starting prices. I am willing to negotiate, seeing as these are hard to put a value on. Don't worry... I don't bite. :)

1. 09-10 Jersey - $550-$600 - It is professionally framed and was never worn after I won it.
  2. 02-03 Jersey - $250-$300 - Worn to one Blue Jackets game and never worn since. It is in great condition and could be framed for anyone's man cave or living room.
  3. Mason Picture - $120 - Very specific, I guess you need to be a mason fan to appreciate this one.
  4. Pucks - $85 - I really don't want to sell them individually. Autographed pucks are easy to come by, so I really just want to sell mine as a group and be done with it. Willing to entertain offers for singles, but... please just take all of them.
  5. Everything as one whole lot? If you want everything... $1000

0hgevjy.jpg

V4I08VH.jpg

phEuD1p.jpg

quvWusl.jpg

tqyRAFD.jpg

e1TDiaP.jpg

f5tGWVD.jpg

UKzDmHF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
What a great collection. Good luck with the sale. I wish my man cave could house those -- it's not climate controlled, would be a disservice. Try posting it to the Bluejackets subreddit (I think they allow it?) and on Twitter with the #CBJ hashtag