2003 M5 coating update and shoutout to Tim!

ec_E92

Did a quick wash with CarPro Reset and admiring how Tim’s detail and ceramic coating is lasting. It’s been just over 7 months and 4K miles and water and dirt still just shed off! Granted the car rarely sits outside, but super pleased!

da64c351fb987281c4347a1e6fb4ccfd.jpg

2003 BMW M5 Gets Corrected and Coated

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=42687&share_tid=128707&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecolumbusracing%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D128707&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greatest drivers car ever made, and it looks great.

Thanks! Definitely loving it, wanted one of these for years and finally had the excuse (and blessing) to add one to the fleet. Engine is a peach and pulls like a freight train for days and days and days and days...

• 1 month later...
Similar results with my wife's CR-V which Tim did back in July. What wash products did you give us samples of Tim? Haven't washed the wife's CR-V since January, and I cant remember what the hell the pink stuff was...

Similar results with my wife's CR-V which Tim did back in July. What wash products did you give us samples of Tim? Haven't washed the wife's CR-V since January, and I cant remember what the hell the pink stuff was...
That's Wolkfgang Uber Rinseless. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Uber Rinseless is an amazing product. I bought a jug and made quick detailer with it and did a rinseless wash in the garage last fall. Also used as a lubricant to claybar another car.