WTB: Craftsman toolbox

cstmg8

Looking for a matching set to this old Craftsman toolbox set. I actually picked this one up from another CR member a few years ago.

Nothing to special, I'm just planning a setup for my new garage.

Let me know if you'd like to part with one:

be7cd06c732cfd4b37c02801f5b4e00d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have an older box like the bottom you have. It’s not mint but I was going to toss it on the corner. You’re more than welcome to have it, just come get it.
Awesome, thank you, if it matches the bottom box, I'll take it. I would gladly give you something for it.

Awesome, thank you, if it matches the bottom box, I'll take it. I would gladly give you something for it.

You should drop the G8 off for that detail when you get it. I'm just around the corner.....literally [emoji41]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

You should drop the G8 off for that detail when you get it. I'm just around the corner.....literally [emoji41]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

I definitely would if I still had it! I sold it when I started my 60's truck search ( which is about to resume now that we close on the house 2/20). We actually need to bring the GL450 over for the works. It sees daily duty with the wife and kids.

If he doesn't take it I would like to have it.....my tool box situation sucks.
If you can use it, by all means pick it up. I ended up grabbing a brand-new set from the outlet for two hundred bucks. I was going to pick this one up just to refinish and play around with.