Shop recommendation?

xlr8tn

Brother has a 16 or 17 ram. Has exhaust tick from broken manifold bolts which is common on the Rams from my understanding. He has shorty headers and exhaust he wants installed somewhere. Anyone know of a good place that would want to tackle it?

I might actually be off on the year....I'd have to ask him. Could be a 15. He's already bought the headers and exhaust.

Right, but why pay a shop to deal with the actual broken bolts. Warranty that bitch, have the dealer deal with the mess, then whatever shop will have a cake job with new bolts to deal with. Sell brand new warrantied parts (if there are any). Dodge has a 5yr/100K mile Powertrain warranty. Those usually include manifolds.

All-Terrain Outfitters. While they mainly work on Jeeps, they will tackle just about any job. They just opened up a location in Columbus a few months ago.

Now I dont know this shop to really say, but as an assumption, most of these offroad shops typically only like to install brand new fancy shocks, roof-top tents, lighting ect. They typically dont mess with common-folk parts replacements, especially with customer provided parts (cuts their profits out).

Edited by iwashmycar

Now I dont know this shop to really say, but as an assumption, most of these offroad shops typically only like to install brand new fancy shocks, roof-top tents, lighting ect. They typically dont mess with common-folk parts replacements, especially with customer provided parts (cuts their profits out).

While I have had very little experience with them, from the work they have done for members of the local Jeep group I am part of, they seem to be willing to take on any project. They are not another 4 Wheel Parts.