Odell Beckham to the Browns

Mace1647545504

Big fan here that has endured years and years of sadness. This is awesome! I will miss peppers as he really came into the scene this year with his hybrid style. If the rumors are true it will work out with Earl Thomas back there. Hopefully we get some more FA to fill some questionable areas like RG since we traded him away for Vernon.

Still super exciting, not expecting a Super Bowl but playoffs yes. Steelers lost their two best players, Ravens unloaded their defense and wide receivers and the Bengals..... well I don’t see them doing much different than 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've got as much talent as any team in the NFL. Their defense was really solid last year already and they've added a ton of legit pieces to their offense. I don't think they will make the super bowl but a 10-12 win season is not a stretch by any means. This coming from a Bengals fan.

Agree. Just glad the Browns are giving their fans hope.

+1.

Grew up in Shaker Heights, lost interest in the Browns when Art Modell moved the team.

I appreciated the shot in the arm that LeBron was for the City...hoping the Browns pick up the mantle as well.

Love dem Indians!:cool:

That's ridiculous.

How so? Offense is stacked at every position, defensive line is loaded, and once they fill out their roster with a couple more LB's and DB's, they will have zero holes to fill.

What were the Rams doing two years ago, and what did they do last year?

Why..... Because Browns.

I do hope they do better, but again, its the Browns. They have almost had good teams a few times. Then they start over with new coaches and new players.

The new front office has revamped this team. Before they would replace a piece or two at a time and add some draft picks. The majority of the team was used to losing and had a losing mentality. This team will have an edge to it. Different culture, different team. I am not a Browns fan at all, actually I’ve hated them most of my life but it’s hard not to get at least a little excited to see this team. Browns fans deserve this more than anyone.

The new front office has revamped this team. Before they would replace a piece or two at a time and add some draft picks. The majority of the team was used to losing and had a losing mentality. This team will have an edge to it. Different culture, different team. I am not a Browns fan at all, actually I’ve hated them most of my life but it’s hard not to get at least a little excited to see this team. Browns fans deserve this more than anyone.

Word.

The "same old stupid Browns lol" narrative doesn't work anymore. John Dorsey is a real GM and this organization finally has the right people calling the shots. Look at this team compared to the dumpster fire of a couple years ago and it's night and day. The have the right coaches FINALLY, they have a quarterback FINALLY and now they are getting premium talent all across the board. They are set up to be really good for a long time. If anyone doesn't see that, they haven't been paying attention.

They need to upgrade their defense before they become real Super Bowl contenders. That offense appears legit though.

Their defense has some nice pieces. They were pretty young last year and they can continue to build now through the draft since their offense is pretty set. If the offense can stay on the field, it will also help the defense quite a bit. I think that's one of the most underrated aspects of football is how much the offense can help the defense by not going 3 and out consecutive + drives. Navy for example last year (college I know) had a really stout defense but their offense couldn't move the ball for shit so by the 2nd half the defense was so worn out they could barely stop anyone.

How so? Offense is stacked at every position, defensive line is loaded, and once they fill out their roster with a couple more LB's and DB's, they will have zero holes to fill.

What were the Rams doing two years ago, and what did they do last year?

$20 they won't make it? You're the one who made the ridiculous claim, not me.

Back it up with a twinny.

$20 they won't make it? You're the one who made the ridiculous claim, not me.

Back it up with a twinny.

Fuck no lol. I've learned my lesson not to bet on the Browns under any circumstances. But I don't think "Super Bowl contenders" is a ridiculous claim at all.