Where to go for after market sound?

TTQ B4U

I did the Stereo on my 1987 XJ back in the 90's myself. It's a pretty easy project and might make a good father and son job if you plan it right. IIRC there are 2 open slots in the Cherokee interior fuse block that have switched power and one that has constant (look for the fuse for the "clock").

The factory head unit plug is one of the most common because it was used on every chrysler vehicle at the time. I am pretty sure you can get head unit plug and play pigtails at Walmart if you need to.

My sisters fiancé owns a shop on Cleveland Avenue called Mobile Sounds. They’ve always done a good job on anything I’ve given them including my friends vehicles

I'm pretty sure we took my wifes impala to them before Mardis Gras two years ago. Super friendly and decent price even with the last minute call

Auto Options

Appearance Automotive Professionals

AAP has never done me wrong. I haven’t had audio done there but from their services on other items I would take my car there in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I'll hit up the local shops to see the products they have. I have been out of the Audio Scene so long that I want to see and hear what's out there.

I will likely do it myself as it is an easier install and if I run into problems I can just take it in. Agree that 6.5" fit all around.

Hopefully I can get this done soon as the weather is breaking and my son is anxious to get behind the wheel and tackle a father and son gig like this. Is he actually turning into a car kid? Haha! I hope so.

I joined MOJO this weekend in hopes he can hit up the scene with some locals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm pretty sure we took my wifes impala to them before Mardis Gras two years ago. Super friendly and decent price even with the last minute call

Good to hear. Daewon the owner is super nice and very knowledgeable. A few guys that worked for him and learned from him went out and started their own shop.