CBJ

Mace1647545504

But boston should be dead tired right now...7 games..then an ot then a double.

Come home and head back to boston with a 3-1 lead in the series

They sure didn’t look tired on the 2nd game. Damn, the hits was relentless. But edged that game I had a good feeling for the CBJ. Let’s hope they can advance to 3-1

I haven’t been watching hockey forever but at least recent hockey this is the most physical series I’ve seen. I’m sure there were more back in the day when they let them rough each other up more.

I think Tampa is soft and never had to play real physical to win and in the regular season teams didn’t care enough to “out tough” them but thats exactly what the jackets did and Tampa wasn’t ready. Boston however is every bit as physical as we are and it shows. Whoever makes it out of this series will be bloody and bruised but they’ll be prepared for whoever is ahead

I've got 4 Lower Bowl - Jackets shoot twice seats for sale for Game 6, if there is one. I can't sell them yet, because the game isn't official. I'll be selling them below StubHub / TicketMaster Resale value. If anyone's interested before they officially go on sale, send me a PM and I'll put you first in line... :cool:

I agree with the bruins not looking tired...but the cbj is really playing tough

But did you see the dirty play by marchand(sp)?? He should be suspended

Marchand is a dirty piece of shit player. I'll be amazed if there is any supplemental discipline but there definitely should be. What a game, though.

Marchand is a dirty piece of shit player.

Very true. That rat face looking fuck can go eat a dick.

While watching on nbcsn the commentators , sound very biased towards the bruins

Also very true. When the crowd was chanting C-B-J he thought it was a chant about "defense" or something. Also made a comment about "some of the fans" standing at least 10 times, like he was surprised that Columbus has fans and might actually care about hockey. They didn't know Texier's age, they were clearly getting excited when Boston would get a puck near the net, just all kinds of signs that they don't give a rat's ass about the Jackets.

Very true. That rat face looking fuck can go eat a dick.

Also very true. When the crowd was chanting C-B-J he thought it was a chant about "defense" or something. Also made a comment about "some of the fans" standing at least 10 times, like he was surprised that Columbus has fans and might actually care about hockey. They didn't know Texier's age, they were clearly getting excited when Boston would get a puck near the net, just all kinds of signs that they don't give a rat's ass about the Jackets.

Its Mike Millbury, use to play for the B's decades ago (one time going into the stands to beat a fan with his own shoe.... yes that really happened). He's a complete homer. Thankfully I've watched every game either in a packed bar with other fans or live so I haven't had to listen to him but my friends say he is relentless in his love for Boston. I don't so much mind if they don't know details about the CBJ but just pull back on the rooting for one time outright, it's not professional.

I was at the game last night, I've been to a lot of games and it was by far the loudest game I've ever been to (however I didn't attend the game 4 sweep of tampa bay I have heard that was crazy).

Marchand is a little piece of shit, league won't do anything and he makes them look stupid for it. Dept of Player Safety won't do shit either. What's worse is by retaliating and making him pay they'd be playing right into his hand so fuck him.