Whisky

Robochan

I smashed 3/4 of a 750ml bottle on the night OSU slammed Clemson and woke up with the worst hangover I have had in a decade. Damn that stuff mixed well with some Diet Coke. I haven't had a sip of whiskey since that night.

Pro tip: 'twas the diet coke that caused the hangover, not the 101. Utilize water/ice or make an old fashioned. Get away from pop, a lot of sugars, and esp artificial sweeteners of diet pops and other "diet" drinks. A lot of that will go away.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a funny story about wt101.

The wife always drinks rum chata with either jack fire or cr. So I gave her a neat of the 101, she said it's not bad but wanted to do her mix.

So I mixed it for her, she waited a few minutes, takes a drink and screams.."it's like snot"

What?? ..she said it's thick like snot and poured it down the drain. I laughed my azz off and told her to stick with the other stuff or don't mix it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
It's a shame to get some liquor we want we have to pay a premium then shipping
If you know someone who wants to split it with you, I got these from bob's discount liquor for less than $29 per bottle.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk