LS Truck to Car Accessory conversion

Rally Pat

Sorry I am asking a lot of questions on this stuff recently, I am about ready to pull the trigger on everything and I plan on moving fast so I have lost of questions to ask as a relative newcomer to LS stuff.

I know in my swap the truck accessories hit the hood, and most people switch to some sort of car accessory drive. The goal of the swap I am doing is to basically do as little effort and spend as little as possible to make the car move under its own power with a different engine, so I am trying to reuse and repurpose as much as possible, leaning heavy on Matt Happel and the Sloppy Mechanics wiki/YouTube channel/Sloppy private FB page for information. I have seen brackets for relocating truck accessories from ICT, but I haven't see if anyone has actually used them?

Or if anyone has the hookup on a whole accessory setup thats cool too lol

You need the balancer if you are going to swap whole kits. The truck, Corvette and Camaro/Firebird are all different belt offsets.

I can help with the ICT Billet stuff as we sell their products if you have questions.

The 551569-3 Alternator P/S bracket kit has the following stipulations. Plus, if you hate it, JEGS will take it back. :)

Requires: **105 amp ONLY, alternator (19244779)

Requires: Truck/SUV (or 2010-15 Camaro) crank pulley (12634105)

Requires: 1998-02 LS1 Camaro power steering pump & pulley (63105 & 12559885)

Requires: 1999-06 LS Gen 3 Truck Water Pump (252-845), or 2010-2015 Camaro Water Pump (19207665)

Requires: LS Truck (3-bolt) Belt Tensioner

Not compatible with Gen 4 "truck", LS2, or LS3 Corvette water pumps

Includes: Alternator Bracket Kit

Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit

Belt Tensioner Relocation Kit & Pulley

Uses 680K6 Belt (68.0")

VVT equipped engines must use LS3 Camaro Water Pump

If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)

I just so happen to have a bunch of Corvette accessories I could part with for a few bucks. Stock P/S pump, brackets, stock balancer (looks good and I already have a nice one for my supercharger), ect. Don’t really want to give up my spare alternator, but I’ll never use most of this stuff if you’re interested. I don’t suspect it’s worth much anyway.