Volvo XC60 Get's the Full Treatment

TTQ B4U

So Tom here on CR knows a non-car guy who recent upgraded into a super nice mid-range Volvo. Interior wise, this thing is awesome and well worth a look-see if you're in the market for a nice SUV.

He picked this one up new in March and heard about ceramic coatings and thought the car looked good but didn't have much punch in terms of gloss. After looking at the options available to him he decided to pull the trigger on:

• New Vehicle Preparation & Protection Package
  • 3 Layer Ceramic Coat Protection - 2 Base coats and a 3rd Super Hydrophobic Gloss layer
  • Wheel coating over the faces of these beauties
  • Glass Coating all around
  • Trim Coating

Overall the car came out fantastic but mother nature in Ohio just won't for the life of me have the sun shine when I'm finally completed. Was a great day yesterday to do the work but as soon as I rolled into completion the clouds came over making it nearly impossible to see the Osmium Gray Metallic paint in it's best light. The color has a tri-color pearl metallic flake in it that really is nice.

On to the pics:

The 20" Wheels on this ride really set it off and make it appear bigger than it is. The overall vehicle in the XC60 is IMO between a mid size and larger size SUV to begin with.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

There wasn't much black plastic trim to coat so I added that in at No Charge.

original.jpg

Wheels have two layers of coating on the faces which will really make keeping them clean a breeze.

original.jpg

No more gray plastic grill area as it will stay dark and looking new for a while.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U