Project completion and no longer interested

Mojoe

What else is there besides guns and cars? Did you pick up basket weaving?

I started going to Canada a couple years ago for a family fishing trip. It’s the thing I look forward to the most through the year. Bought a boat, and love the feeling of chasing Muskies and being on the water. I hunt through the winter and take the side by side on the trails when we have time to link up with other people to ride.

Priorities change over time, and free time is at more of a premium than ever as we all get older. Just try to focus on what makes you happy.

I’d tell you to sell the FD, but you’ll regret it and spend double or more to get one back in a few years. You can try to track it, but take it from me unless you’re looking for a whole list of new projects for the car don’t do that.

It sounds like you lose interest because you never have time to do with projects what you had planned (when they are finished). That's kind of my problem with my car. I have had it for 7 years now and it has been a project the entire time. I'm not terribly far from getting it running, but other priorities took away from my hobby for a long time and now I just lack the motivation to work on it now (actually I have 2 car projects to worry about now, but one is much less involved, mechanically). Maybe make a point to do some of the things with your projects that you had planned to do, kinda feel it out and see if it still grabs your interest. If it no longer does then you can comfortably move on.