July 21st Race at CRP...

fireman_343

The Ohio YSR League (OYL) will be at Circleville Raceway Park (CRP) on July 21st for the 6th race of the season.

Come on out and race with us if you've got what it takes... or just come out and watch. Loads of fun for everyone! Lots of action for a cheap price!

For directions and schedule of events, click... http://www.ohioysr.org/CRP%20Info/crpschedule.htm

Hope to see ya there...

CJB_2057a.jpg

CJB_2592.jpg

CRPAerial.jpg

Yota, the track isn't the best, it has seen better days for sure! Do you have a bike that could race with us?

Motopunk, SWEET!!! Can't wait to see ya there, I'll be sucking ass out there I'm sure, since the Dunlop race tires are on back order from a strike... And the b-stones are on back order also!!! I'm running on tires that needed changed 2 race's ago! AHHH! So, I'll be slide'n around the track hoping I can keep it on 2 wheels!

Mudsharkbiker, how do you know "pony" Tony?? Do I know you?

Yota, the track isn't the best, it has seen better days for sure! Do you have a bike that could race with us?

My only bike is the 748. Its the track and the street bike for now, but im trying to get another bike. Is everyone running liter bikes out there? I would get smoked up against 1.0s

HAHAHA, no man... the track is for Karts, Supermoto, mini-motards, YSR's, NSR's, ect... No way you would want to run a 600 or 1k on this track. I guess you've never been out there or seen it before? :D

It is a smaller bike, not a pocketbike, but a Honda NSR50 with a 63cc big bore kit and other mods... You can kinda see the size of it here in this pic...

DSCN4738a.jpg