Those who fish from a boat

Mojoe

I've been consumed with something relatively new since July of last year, and that is boating. Fished Canada for two trips last year and after the second one with 12 days on the water, I came home and bought a boat. I know Derek gets after the fish, I've teamed up with him a few times and he has been a huge source for info and help. Wondering who else on CR is focused on hitting the water to fish? Not sure if Chris is still doing tournaments for Ardent? Would be interested in hearing how people are doing on the water and what you are fishing for. Post pics if you have them.

I've been consumed with something relatively new since July of last year, and that is boating. Fished Canada for two trips last year and after the second one with 12 days on the water, I came home and bought a boat. I know Derek gets after the fish, I've teamed up with him a few times and he has been a huge source for info and help. Wondering who else on CR is focused on hitting the water to fish? Not sure if Chris is still doing tournaments for Ardent? Would be interested in hearing how people are doing on the water and what you are fishing for. Post pics if you have them.

My dad has a 2018 21’ Ranger he custom ordered. He seems to be at a bass tournament every weekend. I have gone a couple times “scouting” lakes. Wish he would sell it and get a ZR1 instead.

My dad has a 2018 21’ Ranger he custom ordered. He seems to be at a bass tournament every weekend. I have gone a couple times “scouting” lakes. Wish he would sell it and get a ZR1 instead.

Things change, and they could change again or even change back. It's good to hear that you get out there with him. And good for him for being actively involved in something. Sitting at home is common for so many able bodied people these days.

I used to go up to canada and fish off a shitty lil 12' boat and catch all kinds of bass. Here I can't catch anything so I go racing and riding and do other fun summer stuff.

Fish is way cheaper at the grocery store.