Hell City May 29-31

jermattak

I went last year..... pretty cool shit, and some of the top artists will be there.... I'll prolly go again this year and maybe have enough cashola to get a new one....

sweet, i look forward to getting a few more this year

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like a good time and i've been wanting to get some ink for a while so this would be a good way to find some really good local artists. i really like this guys work so hopefully he is there

http://www.wellstattoo.com/about.html

I will probably go over for a little while tomorrow if anyone wants to go.

who went? honestly it wasnt that great (for me) being in a wheelchair sucked, all of my favorite artists were booked, and i missed registration for the large color piece contest...my friend entered a piece (me and him have the same awesome artist for 90% of our tattoos) and we havent found if he won..for everyone who made it today, he had the lunch lady piece...youd remember it.

buut...it got better when he was approached by international tattoo, the biggest tattoo mag in the world, very hard to get in to....long story short, international tattoo and skin and ink took hundreds of shots of 2 of my tattoos, and 3 of his, and we will be in them fo sho...

who went? honestly it wasnt that great (for me) being in a wheelchair sucked, all of my favorite artists were booked, and i missed registration for the large color piece contest...my friend entered a piece (me and him have the same awesome artist for 90% of our tattoos) and we havent found if he won..for everyone who made it today, he had the lunch lady piece...youd remember it.

buut...it got better when he was approached by international tattoo, the biggest tattoo mag in the world, very hard to get in to....long story short, international tattoo and skin and ink took hundreds of shots of 2 of my tattoos, and 3 of his, and we will be in them fo sho...

Dick....just joking brother. That's awesome. I looked at the tattoo thread, your tats look great man. Nice coloring.