Paging Tim - Infiniti Q60 Red Sport stick conversion

zeitgeist57

That is awesome. There need to be more high-horsepower luxury AWD manual sedans. Do any even exist anymore? Aren't S4s all automatic now?

No AWD manual sedans, but I think the M3 and 3 series csn still be had stick RWD.

With minor machining to the bellhousing to fit the crank position sensor in the right place, a bit of custom wiring, a fabricated transmission mount, and a few 3D printed interior components, it works. It just damn works.

A bit more fiddling with the tune, and some bigger aftermarket blow off valves, and it’s up and at em.

Soo a little bit of machining, custom wiring, 3d printed panels, fabrication for mounts, and a custom tune BUT its plug and play...

Aren't ATS-Vs manual and awd turbo? Prolly all autos in 2019 though

The non V ATS is turbo and AWD, the ATS-V is RWD. I believe you can get a manual ATS with AWD, but I have never seen one and it's just the 272hp 2.0T.

That is awesome. There need to be more high-horsepower luxury AWD manual sedans. Do any even exist anymore? Aren't S4s all automatic now?

Yup - Audi went full auto on the S4 in the new gen. The 2015-16 S4 6mt is somewhat tough to find which is a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://jalopnik.com/these-heroes-put-a-manual-transmission-in-an-infiniti-q-1837257931

Props to Nissan/Infiniti for such a great FR chassis, that you can take 370z parts and they nearly plug right in. :thumbup:

I saw that. It's an interesting platform. Has it's challenges like any other but the costs to move it quick are less.

with a good tune some cooling and exhaust work.

No manual conversions or tunes beyond my JB4 here though.

I saw that. It's an interesting platform. Has it's challenges like any other but the costs to move it quick are less.
with a good tune some cooling and exhaust work.

No manual conversions or tunes beyond my JB4 here though.

Has the Q50s been reliable for you?

Edited by l36tols1