Hunting clothes?

evan9381

Anyone have any old hunting clothes they want to part with? I haven't been in probably 15 years, and got invited to go shoot doves with some friends...went out to the garage to my box of stuff and found out that mice have gotten into it over the last 10 years it's been out there, and destroyed almost everything. I had a nice 4 in 1 parka that I recall being about $300 when I worked at Gander in 2003, and that was with my discount..shredded the liner jacket. Probably 80% of my shit is chewed up and shifted on.😯

Even if the mice didn't get to it, this shit is all too big for me because I was so fat in HS.

Really just looking for maybe a set of camo uninsulated coveralls. Probably a size large so I can wear something underneath them. I'm 5'11 and about 165lbs, 31-32" waist, 40" chest, if that gives some reference.

Bonus points if you live near Easton and I can stop by tomorrow evening as I was hoping to go out with them Thursday and maybe again this weekend.

Any time I've hunted dove I and the others with me have worn jeans and a hoody or t-shirt and done fine. I've never worn camo for dove.

Unrelated but it's one of my favorite birds to eat. Best of luck.

Yeah I know I could do that too, but I'd like to get something i can wear out there and not care if something happens to it.

I got out of the camo game years ago....as soon as they started putting the premium price tag on whatever newest pattern was out. Gucciflage is what I call it. I go with browns, greens, and blacks and manage to kill shit every year. I have brown uninsulated bibs I bought at like Ollie's or somewhere for cheap. About the same color as ripe corn or fall foliage.

I got out of the camo game years ago....as soon as they started putting the premium price tag on whatever newest pattern was out. Gucciflage is what I call it. I go with browns, greens, and blacks and manage to kill shit every year. I have brown uninsulated bibs I bought at like Ollie's or somewhere for cheap. About the same color as ripe corn or fall foliage.

Thanks for your input. Let me save you the trouble.

Holy fuck. I never thought of that. You're a genius. Someone should pay you a lot of money for your unique ideas.

Camo stuff just lost me when pants started to cost $60 and coats were $150. I can stay warm and get the job done much cheaper. I will say the high dollar stuff is usually pretty nice so it's not like you're wasting money. I just personally can't justify it for myself.

Camo stuff just lost me when pants started to cost $60 and coats were $150. I can stay warm and get the job done much cheaper. I will say the high dollar stuff is usually pretty nice so it's not like you're wasting money. I just personally can't justify it for myself.

Agreed. For dove or squirrel or anything I'd just wear what I have. Maybe jeans and a hoodie/t-shirt.