2001 BMW 325i $2300

Geeesammy

Although I'd rather not, I'm going to have to sell this, I have too many cars and trying to pay down some of my wedding expenses.

I bought this off BrianZ06 a few months back, and since then I have squared away a few issues I've found.

153,xxx miles

Heated leather seats

Working A/C, great heat

5 speed manual, no slips, popouts, etc.

New trans, diff fluids

Brian performed some extensive service to the cooling system, as I recall an expansion tank, radiator, hoses, thermostat.

Good's

-New front lower control arms/ball joints

-Rebuilt DISA (intake runner control valve) Valve

-Alignment

-Updated coil packs from LKQ

-Spark plugs

-Cabin air filter

-Numerous small issues fixed, leaking hoses, intake clamp, etc.

-25+ MPG

-Good tires

-Runs, drives and handles great

Bad

-Misc. oil leaks as could be expected from something like this, known for sure is the oil filter pedestal gasket, it's an hour and a half for a competent person.

-Intermittent CEL, as a reference to how brief it is, it usually kicks on during a long trip on the weekend, and by the time I get into work monday morning it's shut off before I can get my scan tool on it.

-Interior could use a little love, headliner sags a bit, a pillars and c pillars fabric is coming loose, easy and fun weekend job for someone.

-Brake pad wear sensor light is on, I believe the rear pads are getting down there, but Brian had mentioned that he tore a wire on one of the sensors, but I haven't investigated.

-Exterior has a few blemishes and some dings here and there, nothing that bothers me, tried to highlight the big stuff in the pictures.

-Good detail? No smells, just some dirt, I'm more into making it run great so details aren't my thing.

CR Price is $2300, I've got a little wiggle room in that seeing as how it needs to go and needs a little loving, but you will NOT find another in as good of shape with these features for the same price. Imgur album https://imgur.com/a/XmzO2Bh

CmcMwx1l.jpg

BgewXOEl.jpg

pMSS5Yvl.jpg

TSNQmFpl.jpg

ulezAnql.jpg

Not clouds, some imperfections in the paint

dLFR6JWl.jpg

Qwz9zEQl.jpg

L/F door/fender area, could be buffed, dent isn't awful

aiOf8lil.jpg

Edited by Mitch