Freddie Kitchens is gone..

Mace1647545504

It needed to happen. Kitchens had no idea what he was doing and never learned from his mistakes. He showed no signs of growing into the role. No improvements. The team played awful these last few games which was the nail in the coffin for Freddie.

I was so damn happy when we first hired him. I thought he would be a really good coach. Boy was I wrong. I still like the guy, but he just doesn't have it. He's not a head coach.

I'm really curious to see who we go with next.

It needed to happen. Kitchens had no idea what he was doing and never learned from his mistakes. He showed no signs of growing into the role. No improvements. The team played awful these last few games which was the nail in the coffin for Freddie.

I was so damn happy when we first hired him. I thought he would be a really good coach. Boy was I wrong. I still like the guy, but he just doesn't have it. He's not a head coach.

I'm really curious to see who we go with next.

All of this +100.

I heard a rumor last week that Urban Meyer was interested in the role, but its just a rumor. I'd love for that to happen, but Cleveland might ruin his legacy as well