The Mustang is tuned! Thanks Rabid Customs.

MrMeanGreen

We decided to take our 2017 GT Performance Pack to Rabid Customs after I attended an open house they had recently. Plus, their tuner, Randy, did the majority of tuning on my Firebird over the years and he does great work on a variety of platforms.

Rabid Customs is a new CR sponsor for 2020 as well and can do everything from mods/builds and tunes, to restorations. Their facility is very nice and modern, including use of a loaded dyno and all the amenities of being owned by Ricart (they actually flashed a Ford TSB software update to my car while there for the tune!)

We dropped the car off for a several different tunes, and since I have HP Tuners, am able to load them myself as needed. They are:

93 octane (dyno graph attached)

93 octane with ghost cam (gives it a choppy idle, for car shows and such)

Flex fuel/E85 (should pick up some more power on straight E85)

MustangDynoSheet1.jpg

The Mustang just turned 12k miles and it's only mods are a Corsa cat-back and K&N drop-in filter.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Which hp tuners do you have? I would also like the ability to switch tunes. I'm assuming I'll just buy the latest version, but everything adds up quickly! I have to buy a trans module.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk