Whats Up With The Helmets?

NightRider

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'm not going to get any props from you all...

I'm WAY gay, I guess...

midoh1.jpg

I can't find any pics of the black anthracite flowers I LOVED. I just think the graphics are killer... Flowers are something of a common deal with Suomy. But, if you look real close, the side has a HUGE skull. Idea behind the graphic is death and then life... Skull shows you've died and the flowers are life coming from your rotting corpse...:p

I always LOVEd the GAMBLER helmet by Suomy.$699.95 for a helmet I couldn't do though. My max is $445 for my Shoei RF1000. Even that was hard for me to buy because of the cost. Not one bit of vibration at highspeed compared to a cheap Vega I've had before in the past.

Suomy Gambler Spec-1R Extreme Street Helmet

Price: $699.95

helmets-street-suomy-2006-spec-1r-extreme-gambler.jpg

I've been out of work for almost 2 months and I still have a bike. Actually' date=' I have 3 bikes and 2 of them are Ducs.

Oh, wait... that prolly didn't help. Sry... lulz!![/quote']

Ahh, that's awesome. However... your Significantly older than me. Aren't you 40, 50...50+? :D

I'm WAY gay, I guess...

midoh1.jpg

I can't find any pics of the black anthracite flowers I LOVED. I just think the graphics are killer... Flowers are something of a common deal with Suomy. But, if you look real close, the side has a HUGE skull. Idea behind the graphic is death and then life... Skull shows you've died and the flowers are life coming from your rotting corpse...:p

yes those helmets make you gay brian:eek: thanks for the reply in the pm so quick also..got it perfect now!

Dude. It's all good. And yes Mickey is a heluva dude.

He was great in Dominio too.

OP. I like brightly colored domes too. But I don't have any.

What's the all silver Icon that comes with the mirrored shield. Has a nekkid robot chick on the side? THAT'S a nice lid.

My thought when I first started seeing them is that it might be Japanese inspired. Coming from the Honda scene where its all about being "JDM" I have seen some stupid things just because it fits the treand. Not to say that anyone here is trying to follow a trend but those Japanese do some weird stuff....

I'm WAY gay, I guess...

midoh1.jpg

The lid isn't what makes you ghey;):D

Anyone care what it looks like when it goes bouncing across the pavement, getting rashed? It's going to end up being the same color as other rashed and crashed helmets. Hopefully it will do it's job and for that, give me a pink one with dildos on it if I have to crash a bike. Just don't tell anyone I was wearing it.

I GOTTA A TOOL FOR YA!!!!!!!!! HOPE YA GET YOUR LUCK BACK & GET BACK ON 2 WHEELS. :honda::smilieRR:
Dude. It's all good. And yes Mickey is a heluva dude.

He was great in Dominio too.

OP. I like brightly colored domes too. But I don't have any.

What's the all silver Icon that comes with the mirrored shield. Has a nekkid robot chick on the side? THAT'S a nice lid.

Thanks UNC. Soon i hope. :lol:

Hey. To each their own. If you want to rock a pink bunny lid, go for it. I just want to know why your doing it lol. That's all. I'm a curious person.

Isaac, just kidding man. Like Jagr said it's all good. And i agree Mickey Rourke is an A+ actor. He couldn't have done a better job in the wrestler.

Speaking of wrestling, did anyone go to Monday Night Raw, today/yesterday? I did with the female friend. They put on an awesome show!:D

Edited by NightRider