Masterclass

Mensan

Having a bit more (not a lot) of extra time on my hands lately, Masterclass has gotten my attention. I started by watching Chris Voss's class on negotiation, and I'm hooked. I plan to listen to more classes since I drive a lot for work and this might be better for me than audio books. Obviously, some classes will require the visuals but some may not. Has anyone else started any courses? Success or failure stories?

I also drive a lot for work and lately have been doing free stuff on youtube, but I have done pluralsight courses for Microsoft MCSE training in the past. I get a ton of learning done on the road everyday lol.

Having a bit more (not a lot) of extra time on my hands lately, Masterclass has gotten my attention. I started by watching Chris Voss's class on negotiation, and I'm hooked. I plan to listen to more classes since I drive a lot for work and this might be better for me than audio books. Obviously, some classes will require the visuals but some may not. Has anyone else started any courses? Success or failure stories?

Voss has quite a few videos on youtube as well. I dabbled a bit in body language and facial expressions and watching him read people is a blast.

Voss has quite a few videos on youtube as well. I dabbled a bit in body language and facial expressions and watching him read people is a blast.

It's not just him either, there are so many others. Voss is great to watch at work though.

I need to sign up for another service like I need a hole in the head but thanks for the link.

FWIW Youtube TED talks have so much content I'm wondering if I would use it?

I understand, but this is to teach, not to educate. big difference. If you want to understand how others do, listen to TED. If you want to practice something, Masterclass.

I listen to ALOT of audiobooks and podcasts at work everyday. I've thought about a Masterclass, there was one in economics that actually looked really interesting but i think it was $99. It was a bit naive of me to think they would be cheaper i suppose.