Cars and Coffee this weekend (Memorial Day)

zeitgeist57

Here's the thing...

1) I've been complying with the governor's restriction of group events with 10 or more people. Husted and DeWine are loosening up restrictions (restaurants/bars, weddings, parks/sports, etc) but nothing yet for other groups.

2) I know that people have been going to Lennox on nicer weekends. Plus, the text messages to me and on FB and IG are getting more frequent.

At this point, I am NOT saying that we're up with quarantining. I am waiting for this afternoon's 2pm DeWine/Acton Show before I do my weekly CC&C social media posts.

However, the movie theater is closed...people are likely showing up anyway...

I'd appreciate it if CR peeps would attend, and keep an eye on people getting squirrelly. The last thing we need with the tension out there is for cooped-up car guys feeling the need to do burnouts. Attendance is happening anyway, so I'd rather put an ask out there for friends to try and help keep it a great event.

Thanks for the update, I can’t attend until after June 1st due to wife’s upcoming surgery. Can’t take any risks that could jeopardize it, see you all soon.