I Prevail ft. Joyner Lucas - DOA

oh8sti

Hey Guys,

This is one of the bands I manage. They did a collaboration with Joyner Lucas. This is a heavy hitting song - the video is graphic - it brings up a lot of things our society has been dealing with in America. The conversations around this video became more relevant in the last 4 weeks unfortunately.

just thought I'd share - Give it a listen/watch -

DOA was already pretty heavy, with Joyner and that video it just makes it that much heavier and great.

Also this colab needs mentioned because its down right good.

totally agree - I love Feel Something

Damn man I prevail is badass , that is cool you manage them

all really good dudes. They care a lot about the craft of their music and the message they put out there. Its a rare thing in this industry when theres a lot of bullshit out there.

Not my fave either but an interesting cool sound anyway. For those especially struggling with it, I do imagine it would sound absolutely awful through a cellphone/tablet/computer speakers.

Not just you. But, I'm sure I'm not their target audience.

oddly enough, im not their demo either. But, they work very hard and have earned all the accolades they have. From grammy nominations to #1's on rock radio etc.

its nice to see good dudes succeeding. Having been deep in this industry for 10+ years, you see a lot of undeserving people become popular because they can rap about tits and blow.

These are just regular good dudes living our their dream. Im happy to be guiding the business even if its not my cup of tea!

Not my fave either but an interesting cool sound anyway. For those especially struggling with it, I do imagine it would sound absolutely awful through a cellphone/tablet/computer speakers.

Is it ok to listen to it through my (Bose QC25) headphones which are just OK at sound quality like I was, or do I need to go to my stereo (KEF LS50 Wireless) to understand that I don't like their music?