Ammo and guns are selling so fast.

Johny Utah

I'd look for it to stay that way through the end of the year. With the election who knows?

Vances has this notice on their website Due to current market conditions and uncertainty of future inventory, beginning Tuesday, July 7th, we will begin implementing a purchase limit on all ammunition. Purchase limits are documented at all store locations, and vary between calibers.

I'd look for it to stay that way through the end of the year. With the election who knows?

Vances has this notice on their website Due to current market conditions and uncertainty of future inventory, beginning Tuesday, July 7th, we will begin implementing a purchase limit on all ammunition. Purchase limits are documented at all store locations, and vary between calibers.

I saw that today. They don’t say how much the limit is though. I drove past Vances in Obetz last Thursday around noon. It was so packed people were parking in the grass.

Circleville RK has had it in stock every time I've gone but I haven't been in 3-4 weeks.

Do I really want to drive 50 minutes though, and possibly be disappointed?

Cabellas up here has piles of them in stock. New and used. I almost bought a BMF 50 cal for $800 just in case I had an elephant I needed to tame.

Next time you're coming to Columbus, pick up a couple boxes for me before you leave. :lol:

Do I really want to drive 50 minutes though, and possibly be disappointed?

Nope, but someone may be passing through. That's why I stated that here, on this open forum, where a lot of different folks read/contribute. ;)

Also, why would you ever travel for anything that is in low supply without calling ahead?

Nope, but someone may be passing through. That's why I stated that here, on this open forum, where a lot of different folks read/contribute. ;)

Also, why would you ever travel for anything that is in low supply without calling ahead?

I was hoping you'd swing by and check.

I ordered some 9mm online. Still no 357 mag to be found.

Would anyone know what holster would fit a M&P 9 2.0 compact with a crimson trace aftermarket laser dot? I can’t get a response by email from holster makers.

Check out Alien Gear, they make a ton of different holsters. I carry my shield in one and don't even notice it and neither do the Karens of the world.

I was hoping you'd swing by and check.

I'll be out and about tomorrow. If you or anyone else needs 9mm I'll see what they have.

I'll have him pick some up for me too, he stores things for me....

:lol: That Balvenie is just sitting on my liquor cabinet waiting for ya.

Would anyone know what holster would fit a M&P 9 2.0 compact with a crimson trace aftermarket laser dot? I can’t get a response by email from holster makers.

Check N82 Tactical.

What would you guys say is an appropriate amount to keep on hand if you don't shoot often? (Obviously varies by person)

I think I have like 750 rounds of 9mm, 500ish 22, maybe 50 12-20 gauge shells, and random 30-30, 227 etc....

I know some of you have thousands

there used to be a guy on here(rocky) that made holsters

What would you guys say is an appropriate amount to keep on hand if you don't shoot often? (Obviously varies by person)

I think I have like 750 rounds of 9mm, 500ish 22, maybe 50 12-20 gauge shells, and random 30-30, 227 etc....

I know some of you have thousands

Case per gun is what my Kentucky buddies tell me is a minimum, but they also bury it in the yard for when the man comes. :confused: