Bad-Ass 911 in Gentian Blue Metallic gets coated

TTQ B4U

So a good friend and member of law enforcement (amazing car guys), brought me a referral who just treated himself to a gorgeous brand new 2020 Carerra S for a full polish and ceramic coating project as he sets into retirement after 31 years of service.

Brought to me with only 153 miles on the ODO the owner has already tinted the windows and recognized that even a $130K vehicle comes with slight scratches from the lot attendant likely "prepping it" for delivery. They also swirled out the black on the roof either side of the sunroof. Just like B-Pillars though, they polish out amazingly well. None of that's a problem and easily fixed.

The color of this bad-boy is what is so striking. A beautiful deep but not dark blue metallic with a hint of a pearl in it. Once completely polished and coated the color darkened up a shade and now really pops!

Here he went with a Dual Layer Cquartz coating on the paint, Trim, Wheel and Glass coatings rounded out the complete package. No more having to worry about dressing the plastic trim up front and around back as it will stay as it's shown here, nice and dark with a great satin finish. When it does see rain, the glass will shed water like a duck too.

Onto the Pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The front and rear trim will stay this nice making it so much easier to clean

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I love this color. Really growing on me

original.jpg

original.jpg

Wheels were polished and coated as well. I didn't do a wheel-off but was able to get into the barrels with ease.

original.jpg

100% correction across the board. Perfect!

original.jpg

Wow, amazing car. You have it looking spectacular!

Side note Tim, what do you use to wash your microfiber towels? I use the Griot's microfiber and put them in alone, but I still get lint on my black paint. (Eagle edgeless).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Wow, amazing car. You have it looking spectacular!

Side note Tim, what do you use to wash your microfiber towels? I use the Griot's microfiber and put them in alone, but I still get lint on my black paint. (Eagle edgeless).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks all.

Towel wise I use All Free and Clear. Lint is common. I use the micro Suede CarPro coating towels for removal of coatings and for quick detailing black cars. Zero lint.

https://www.autogeek.net/suede-microfiber-cloths-40.html?productid=suede-microfiber-cloths-40&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_medium=GoogleProductSearch&utm_campaign=CSE&utm_campaign=1504990722&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=287205172222&utm_term=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhIP6BRCMARIsALu9Lfmp7DXE6-UToX7fi_S9qChbfcwAPrg7Rf68qXcLHaogOPyPeyop4EQaAqlbEALw_wcB

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk