The Boys

TimTaylor751647545500

I liked season 1, season 2 you could tell it was left wing and trying to get political which turned me off

Go watch The Old Guard on Netflix for a super megadose of that. It had potential to be a great movie but every color of the gender rainbow gets shoved in your face for no reason related to the plot at all.

I really am enjoying this series. Only thing that bugs me is Homelander's messed-up inner conflict...he could've been the man if he didn't have such a mommy complex and needs to be someone's bitch all the time.

Stormfront is going to become some crazy Darth Vader now? "She's being kept in a secure location"...

I really am enjoying this series. Only thing that bugs me is Homelander's messed-up inner conflict...he could've been the man if he didn't have such a mommy complex and needs to be someone's bitch all the time.

That's the point of the show though, there aren't clear good guys and bad guys - there are opposing forces that are at times good and at times completely fucked up. If Homelander was clear of vision and free of conflict and had just flawed morals he and the show just wouldn't be that interesting (see thanos in the MCU for example).

We root for Huey and Butcher, not because they are paragons of virtue (they are not), because they don't have powers and the fear and anger they have toward individuals who do (esp corrupt individuals) is our fear and anger.