Anyone have Mercedes service experience?

cstmg8

So, as mentioned in the other thread, my wife's 2014 GL450 died on 71. I scanned the codes and got fuel pressure codes which I'll post a pic of. I'm also getting a message about the presafe system on the DIC. (Crash avoidance/safety measures).

My question is, is there a fuel problem, or is there an issue with the presafe system and it's cutting the fuel??49e22123f505a749c367e4960c4c5002.jpgf44992d79f23046009e2f115a948c059.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hmmm.

Bottle of Lucas fuel treatment.

Filled tank to 1/4 at the house.

Disconnected battery for 1.5 hrs

Cleaned front sensors

Cleaned engine bay (no real bearing, just tired of getting dirty.)

Warnings still on but starts and revs fine. Drove a 20 mile lap around town with no running issues.

Warning messages went away before I got to the end of our road..... Still don't trust it for the wife to drive to Canton tomorrow.

I drove it hard from 0-100 and hard braking. No symptoms at all.

The pre-safe thing is normal. Sometime I sit in the car and wait for my wife shopping it’ll pop up but once I start the engine it goes away.

As far as your codes, those are the first time I see them on the gasoline engine. The diesel had a lot of problems with the pump.

As with the wife driving, teach her how to use the scan tool. If the code pop up, reset and drive one , lol

The pre-safe thing is normal. Sometime I sit in the car and wait for my wife shopping it’ll pop up but once I start the engine it goes away.

As far as your codes, those are the first time I see them on the gasoline engine. The diesel had a lot of problems with the pump.

As with the wife driving, teach her how to use the scan tool. If the code pop up, reset and drive one , lol

Was it the high pressure pumps, or the low pressure pump in the tank?