2020 Tesla 3 in for GYEON Coating

TTQ B4U

So a couple that recently picked up his & her Tesla 3's Came to me through a referral from a previous detail. We started off with the husbands car first finished in Midnight Silver Metallic. Both are really nice dual motor long range units, they really spared no expense and are planning some nice modifications to both starting with the finish. I had to LOL when the wife was the one who is excited that they have the option of Ludicrous Mode or some type of performance upgrade available OTA whenever they choose.

The New Car Polish & Protect I offer was put in motion but they upgraded to a full 3 layer GYEON Coating over the paint and wheels to ensure the maximum hydrophobic property, gloss & the top coat is also super slick. There's not much plastic trim except for along the rear valance and thus I included that in the package.

I'm really looking forward to working on the next one as it's a beautiful Deep Blue Metallic color with the two-tone black and white interior.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Man I really wish they were bigger and had more storage capacity. I considered getting one but unfortunately I use my wagon like a truck more often than not.

My FiL has a Dual Motor Model 3 and a 2016 Model S 90D...I love Tesla's, and use his whenever my in-laws are out of town ("Hey Dad, I'll drop you and Mom off at the airport so you don't have to leave the S in the parking lot!" ;))

My wife and I both prefer the older S: more room, longer wheelbase and air-ride suspension are way more comfortable, the hatchback is way more useful over the 3's trunk, and just more features on the S. Not surprising that Model S's are holding their values pretty well.

My FiL has a Dual Motor Model 3 and a 2016 Model S 90D...I love Tesla's, and use his whenever my in-laws are out of town ("Hey Dad, I'll drop you and Mom off at the airport so you don't have to leave the S in the parking lot!" ;))

My wife and I both prefer the older S: more room, longer wheelbase and air-ride suspension are way more comfortable, the hatchback is way more useful over the 3's trunk, and just more features on the S. Not surprising that Model S's are holding their values pretty well.

Agree. The 90D is a great package. I came close to a deal on a 85D a few years back and probably should have taken it. The styling is still current IMO and the interior is decent. 3's are nice but build wise I just can't help but compare them to a basic Chevy. Still not impressed enough to own one.