WTB: Xbox 360

zeitgeist57

The Xbox Series X is this new top model, the Series S is their new more budget friendly model. The Xbox One X is the best last gen model and probably easy to find on FBM and CL for cheap. There is the plain Xbox One, which was the original last gen model until the One X upgrade. The 360 is ancient in comparison to all of those listed above and likely not worth the used price difference from an Xbox One. Also, I believe all Xbox games are backwards compatible, meaning the older games will work on the newer consoles (and work better).

PS - Again, the Series X is the brand new, hard to find model. The One X is the previous model that you can find used. Xbox loves their "X"'s.

He’s got Xbox One, Nintendo DS, 3DS, Switch...I’m assuming the Xbox 360 is the older console??

His Xbox One will play backward compatible games. I wouldn't make this purchase.

If you decide to buy a new one, prepare a support team and eat your wheaties. It ain't easy.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility

For context, guys - my wife picked up some older games that apparently don't work on his Xbox One:

Ridge Racer 6

NHL 12

Forza Motorsport 4 (what he really wants to play)

Ahhh this makes sense - I didn’t understand what you were going for. I got it now.