HVAC contractor recommendations?

Trouble Maker

Bob from Professional Trade Services: https://professionaltradeservice.com/

He just put my new gas furnace (I had electric heat before this) in back in October. Awesome guy, great work and prices. He's kinda busy sometimes, so he can hard to get a hold of, but I totally recommend him.

Bob from Professional Trade Services: https://professionaltradeservice.com/

He just put my new gas furnace (I had electric heat before this) in back in October. Awesome guy, great work and prices. He's kinda busy sometimes, so he can hard to get a hold of, but I totally recommend him.

Busy is fine, I get that, especially with what I understand the demand is for anyone who's good at their trade right now. I just need good communication and scheduling, even if their schedule is X weeks or months out. :nod:

It's great to hear from people who have good experiences.

I think Duff on here has been recommended before? Somebody will chime in I'm sure.

Thanks, I knew there was someone on here but I couldn't remember who.

I used duff in the fall to replace a lightning struck unit, with some upgrades. He was very helpful in getting things setup, and the company did a great /timely job. I was hesitant as I know larger companies can be higher, but I was surprised by the low price.

FWIW, I used to do a lot of hvac work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk