My truck got stolen.

Nickey4271647545519

Any update on this?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

He posted on Facebook either yesterday or today that there's been no news.

Eli is correct, unfortunately my truck hasn't been found. :(

Slowly starting to hunt for something as a replacement, not sure what that'll be yet though.

Did your insurance take care of you on it? I have declared values on my stuff just incase something happens like this. sucks

Unfortunately I didn't have an agreed upon value with my insurer, for a long time no classic car insurers wanted to insure it due to seeing it as "just a truck"

I did have an appraisal clause though, so that helped significantly and I guess I could say I'm "happy" about what I got from insurance.

Unfortunately I didn't have an agreed upon value with my insurer, for a long time no classic car insurers wanted to insure it due to seeing it as "just a truck"

I did have an appraisal clause though, so that helped significantly and I guess I could say I'm "happy" about what I got from insurance.

Look into insurance through Cincinnati. Its not the cheapest player out there but they offer great services. I dont have to have separate classic car insurance or appraisals or any of that. I just tell them what I want to cover it for and they do it. Premiums are reasonable. The C10 is dirty cheap, Ill bet your S10 would be similar.

Look at hagerty..my son works for them. He and I were talking about about trucks and he said they insure them