2009 BMW 535Xi Wagon (CEL)

STEVE-O

2009 Bmw 535xi wagon

auto trans

120,xxx miles

Cold weather and premium package car including Pano roof, leather, nav, heated seats and steering wheel

The vehicle has been serviced well and did have a minor accident prior to my ownership as seen on the carfax here: https://www.carfaxonline.com/cfm/Display_Dealer_Report.cfm?partner=VAU_0&UID=C536330&vin=WBAPT735X9CX02406

About 500 miles ago the oil was changed along with vanos and camshaft sensors were replaced and everything in life was well.

Recently the car has Thrown a CEL again with code P0012 ( Vanos/Timing)

I dont drive the car very often and dont want to mess with it any longer.

For a reference , Kbb puts it at about $9,000 with all the options it has.

Car will come with factory wheels and winter tires with TPMS sensors coded to the car at a price of

$5000

I can also include a set of BMW F10 ( 2010+ 5 series) wheels with I believe they are all season tires as well for a additional cost.

Im hoping at this price point someone has some room to fix it and either get a good deal or could maybe flip it for a little $$. I am not sure what it actually needs a this point to be 100% again and don't intend to put anymore time/effort into it.

The keyfobs also dontlock or unlock the car any longer ( could be a dead battery internal to the fob or again IDK) And the valve cover gasket needs replaced.

I need to wash it and will take pics probably monday or tuesday when the weather will be better and will post them up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...