One Sexy and LOADED 911 GTS

TTQ B4U

So a friend of mind Greg Hinds brought me a third vehicle to work some magic on. This time it was the replacement to his AMG Wagon that he sold on BaT for nearly what he paid for it a few years back.

His new ride is super sexy 2019 Porsche GTS LOADED with over $52k in goodies including the upgraded Chalk Paint Color. Purchased about 3 weeks ago with only a little over 8k miles on the Odometer one of the first things he wanted done was a correction and ceramic coating.

This vehicle was bought sight unseen from a dealer down in the Carolina's that had it on their showroom floor, hence all the swirls and scratches from being dusted and likely wiped down without much car.

The Project was simple, Premium Enhancement Polish and Ceramic Coatings on Paint, Wheels and Trim.

Pictures don't due it justice due to it's color and lack of mother nature really giving me any dynamic lighting or clouds to work with but I think it looks fantastic.

Many Thanks to Rick Schnipke for introducing me to Greg and to all those that support my efforts. Now onto the pics! FYI as I've had a few questions about my camera, it's a Canon EOS R6 and these were taken with the Canon 24-70L f/2.8 MKI Lens.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Looks great! These cars are damn near perfect.

Curious, what your take is on factory Porsche paint? Recently spent time around numerous new ones, and the paint quality was pretty horrid straight from the factory..

Looks great! These cars are damn near perfect.

Curious, what your take is on factory Porsche paint? Recently spent time around numerous new ones, and the paint quality was pretty horrid straight from the factory..

I've worked on a several newer ones and both have been good. They measure fairly even , are not difficult to correct but also not soft.