Jeep dealership for service (recall) recomendations.

Trouble Maker

• 4 months later...
The two Performance Jeep dealers are the sister stores to my place of work, but I have zero service experience with both.

Not personal experience but a coworker just spent 3 months fighting with Performance. He has an EcoDiesel Ram. They told him the motor was blown and it was gonna be something like $13k. He did some online research and found a common crank sensor issue. They claimed there was metal in the oil. He did not see any. After fighting he took it to an independent. $500 and a crank sensor later, it runs perfect. They independent said he drained the motor through a white t shirt and had no metal of any kind. He definitely was not happy with his experience.

I got it from the Performance Jeep in Delaware so I was thinking to take it back there, am talking to them. That engine story doesn't make give me high confidence. But really just kind of confirms what my feeling about dealer service centers are right now.

I got it from the Performance Jeep in Delaware so I was thinking to take it back there, am talking to them. That engine story doesn't make give me high confidence. But really just kind of confirms what my feeling about dealer service centers are right now.

Bought mine from Performance as well.- Service department is spotty at best. We take ours to Crown in Dublin and couldn't ask for a better experience.