F-150 lightning

I'm not a truck guy, but I'll say, I'm happy about the price point. It seems new vehicle prices keep creeping into the $75k+ plus range and going to electric and the insistence to keep adding more and more tech (MOST of which I personally don't want in a vehicle at all) wasn't helping cost/prices.

I'm not a guy...

We know.

...but I'll say, I'm happy about the price point. It seems new vehicle prices keep creeping into the $75k+ plus range and going to electric and the insistence to keep adding more and more tech (MOST of which I personally don't want in a vehicle at all) wasn't helping cost/prices.

This. I have no interest in an electric truck but at least it's not $100k+.

Edited by Otis Nice

People on the F150 pages are the worst. Everyone says the other person is a pussy if they don't have a lifted 5.0. Those with lifted trucks, never leave the pavement. If you buy a EV truck, you like dick in your butt.

"Be a real man, like me" is the theme to almost every post. Followed by can 35's fit without a lift?

I'm just trying to tow a boat to go fishing, or ride my side by side. I didn't realize I was supposed to hard flex the truck every time I drive it.

People on the F150 pages are the worst. Everyone says the other person is a pussy if they don't have a lifted 5.0. Those with lifted trucks, never leave the pavement. If you buy a EV truck, you like dick in your butt.

"Be a real man, like me" is the theme to almost every post. Followed by can 35's fit without a lift?

I'm just trying to tow a boat to go fishing, or ride my side by side. I didn't realize I was supposed to hard flex the truck every time I drive it.

Sounds like a suck community ..lol

smol pp energy

Sounds like CR.

Easy bro, I got the one that can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. It's faster than a fasterossa!

WHOA did you see that asshole going 10 over the limit? He nearly caused a huge accident with that crazy speed nobody needs to go that fast my kids play on this highway!

Sounds like a suck community ..lol

You follow a community in hope of hearing issues to look out for that others may be having, and to help if you can. Then it turns out to be a constant dick measuring contest.

Sounds like CR.

If CR all had the same vehicle, I guess.

smol pp energy

Not woke enough to know what "smol" means.

Edited by Mojoe

I just wonder if you can get the higher performance dual engine combo in a “commercial “ trim with a SCSB

I don't think you can even get that in the regular F150 anymore right? Does anyone make that combo anymore?

Ford has said the EV F150 will only be Super Crew with 5.5ft bed.

The base now revealed as Pro will have the 'work' interior like. There's going to be a fleet Pro that get's the base trim w/extended battery pack and higher performance powertrain. That's probably as close as you'll get to the SCSB performance concept since it should be the lightest based on trim but the higher performance powertrain. But they say it's for 'fleets' only.

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/05/24/2022-ford-f-150-lightning-pro-revealed/