The plaid

Mace1647545504

Credit where credits due.

This.

I think Elon is a douche, and soon Tesla will have to pay the piper, probably sinking the SP500, but for now I cant help but admire what they are putting out there. We probably never would have seen a fraction of the EV progess from any other manufacturer if not for them

This.

I think Elon is a douche, and soon Tesla will have to pay the piper, probably sinking the SP500, but for now I cant help but admire what they are putting out there. We probably never would have seen a fraction of the EV progess from any other manufacturer if not for them

For car guys at 30 years old or older, I see cautionary tales of cars that have a good run, and fall into obscurity (DeLorean, Yugo, Vector, etc) only to regerate as cult classics decades later. I think Tesla will survive only because Elon is involved in a lot of other huge business activities (SpaceX, Solar City, etc) that carry everything he's invested in.

I just wish the interiors were a little more on par for the price point. I do love the power delivery of them. Insanely fast.

100% spot on. In driving my in-laws' Model S and Model 3, the interiors are clean and nice places to be but it's so much better to sit in a newer premium car like Audi, BMW, Merc, etc.

0-60 in 1.98 and a 9.25 quarter is insanity for the price, given its also an incredible daily.

Credit where credits due.

Indeed. If you watched some of the successful hover and vertical landing videos, you HAVE to respect the SpaceX team for just grinding.

Those vertical landings are something else.