Who's going to Good Guys

cstmg8

Is QS&L the place or Busch BLvd?

Last couple years, CPD has shown up to QSL and allowed burnouts, so I'm hoping that's the same this year. I might head up after dinner if the rain holds off.

Is QS&L the place or Busch BLvd?

In my experience Quaker is the place to be in the evenings. Food, beer, burnouts.

Update, not gonna make it my kids a mess. But it appears to be poppin’ off down there.

Edited by Miller

Seemed like a really good turnout, I had heard a lot of people expecting low numbers. I Know the spectator lots were as full as I've ever seen.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Seemed like a really good turnout, I had heard a lot of people expecting low numbers. I Know the spectator lots were as full as I've ever seen.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not sure good guys/state fair grounds expected as many bodies as were there. There was a total lack of food vendors this year compared to previous years.

we went to qsl and busch blvd in the early evening. qsl was ape shit packed, but no where near as many older cars as before. the target parking lot was almost full just from the crowd at qsl. busch blvd was dead, but it seemed like columbus pd wasnt patrolling like in years past, and could have been better later in the night.

One thing I miss about Ohio, there's usually a car show going somewhere and then the big ones. Here there's basically none except for November and March when the locals consider the weather great. They seem to hate cool yet sunny and anything hotter than 70 and sunny so they pretty much hate the entire year. Being from Ohio confusing the hell out of them when your like, "I'm glad its not raining or wet from raining".

I used to have great fun up a QS&L on the truck nights.

Great show, as usual. I always get so overwhelmed by the amount of cars there, and being so spread out it's near impossible to see everything in one day.

My dad was showing his '57 pickup....

FB-IMG-1625929283416.jpg

He's selling it for $29k if anyone is interested :cool:

I'm not sure good guys/state fair grounds expected as many bodies as were there. There was a total lack of food vendors this year compared to previous years.

I tried to get a corn dog from one of the food trucks around 1:30 on Saturday, and they said they had run out. So I went to another vendor and paid $10 for a few mediocre chicken strips and fries.

It definitely seemed more crowded than a couple years ago.

One thing I miss about Ohio

This is the biggest thing I miss about Ohio. No one here knows anything about their own car let alone any other car. I’ve been lied to so many times by owners of cars here because no one else even knows that they’re lying. Everyone drops it off at a shop and pays more than the car is worth to have someone else do everything for them.

There’s at least 1 C&C every weekend. About half of the people that take their cars just put a folding chair by their cars and don’t even walk around to see the other cars. Each type of car parks together and exotics get their own area where they double park. It’s pretty disappointing as a car guy to see that kind of “car guy”. When I moved out here I went to all of them I could but I don’t go to many anymore because of this.

qsl was ape shit packed, but no where near as many older cars as before. the target parking lot was almost full just from the crowd at qsl.

Yeah QSL was nuts, you couldn't get near the burnouts, people were totally packed in there. There were more people than cool cars, which was disappointing. I parked my '86 in the Target lot and walked over with my son. And then some dumbass almost hit us showing off as we crossed the street... :(